Because of the temporary instructions and interruption in the post services due to the worldwide problem of Coronavirus: 1- Sending liquid products by post service is banned. 2- Delivery time to other destinations is about 1-3 months.
4 Main Cold Pressed Oil Benefits – Herbal Oils for Health
Herbal oils for cooking and remedy
Oils generally have two types of usage. First, the oils that use for cooking and the second group that is used due to their properties for health and even treatment of some diseases, as well as health improve. For example, Rose herbal oil which is known as a natural oil and healing oil. There are different models of oils which are produced by different methods. Cold Pressed Oil is one of the best oils with various benefits and properties. You may have heard about Cold Press Oil. But do you know what this oil is? how does it get prepared? What is its difference with other oil models? What benefits does this oil have?
If you want to know about Cold Press Oil characterizes and benefits, we suggest to follow this article.
What is Cold Pressed Oil?
Herbal oils produce via different methods. Cold Pressed Oil and Warm pressed are two methods. Cold Press Oil is healthier because of various reasons. In this method, the natural oil is extracted and supplied with mechanical pressure on the seed of the plant in conditions where the temperature is less than 49 ° C. The herbal oil that is obtained by the cold-press method has a sweet flavor and aroma and all nutritional value is maintained.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Oil
The benefits of the cold press method are higher than other types. The main advantages of Cold Pressed Oil are:
- Cold Pressed Oil is a natural oil and does not have any additives.
- Due to the no need for chemical purification, as well as the absence of heat, the properties of the oil are retained. However, in the warm press method, some of the properties of the oil and its useful substances are lost due to the use of heat. It has higher quality due to the lack of additives and heat. The amount of antioxidant and vitamins in Cold Press Oil are much higher than other models. Free radicals in oil that is produced by other methods harm biological molecules such as protein or fat, which can lead to diseases such as heart disease. Also, in the cold press method, there are more unsaturated fats. Enough consumption of these fats helps improve body health, including cardiovascular health. In the cold press method, the effective parameters such as vitamin E and no – saturated fatty acids can be extracted with oil from the seed.
- Oil specifications like aroma and taste are better maintained.
- The stability of Cold Pressed Oil is more, due to the possession of more natural elements.
- 2 main Types of Cold Press Oil
Nowadays, different models of Cold Pressed Oil are used for cooking as well as healing oil. Some of these oils also can be used for cooking and also for health and be used for treatment or as a medication.