Ascorphyt Tablet (Herbal Vitamin C)
The Acerola is one of the fruits that contains over 150 phytonutrients. Also, it has the highest vitamin C content, and unlike other foods with vitamin C, this superfood is different because it has the complete vitamin C complex. This fruit contains the highest quantity of vitamin C. Related to a lemon, it contains even 20 times more vitamin C and when it’s compared to an orange, even 65 times and 1.800 mg of vitamin C can be found in 100 grams of fruit. Acerola also is high in B vitamins, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, and alkalizing minerals, specifically magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, and calcium. Truly Natural vitamin C provides naturally-occurring, absorbable, non-toxic. The high vitamin C content found in this fruit helps reduce the risk of cancer, specifically of the cervix, breast, and skin. Also, the antioxidants in Acerola play a huge part in cancer prevention. Also, Vitamin C in Acerola stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are the body’s primary line of defense against foreign agents and pathogens. In addition, studies show that antioxidants in the acerola cherry can help slow down the release of sugar into the bloodstream. They can also regulate glucose and insulin.
The immune system or immune device is a part of the body. It is responsible for identifying the cells and molecules from the stranger and eliminating or damaging them. The immune system is a mechanism that protects us from viruses, bacteria, and any other pathogens. Sometimes, for reasons like poor nutrition, stress or infections, disorders are caused in the functioning of the immune system. With no doubts, any disorder in the immune system is accompanied by signals and symptoms. In this regard, we refer distinct signs of the weakness of the immune system. And describe the ways to strengthen it. It is important to supply it by vitamin c sources or by vitamin c tablets supplements because it is an important part of functioning the immune system.
If the white blood cells are low, we are more exposed to harmful external factors and become more patient. Therefore, we need to identify messages sent by the body as well and compensate for the weaknesses.
Persistent diarrhea, urinary tract infections and etc., show our immune system does not have the efficiency. In fact, the immune system cannot protect us from viruses and bacteria, so these problems occur soon.
Some people suffer from allergic reactions more than others, because their immune system cannot block pollutants and environmental factors. If you are constantly experiencing excessive sensitivity, it is likely that your immune system has been weakened.
vitamin c tablets and the Immune system
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, that is in blood flow and neutralize the chemicals that damage the body tissues. This Vitamin causes the skin to protect against the harmful effects of UV rays. It also helps to increase the immune system strong and has contributed to the development of collagen (the strongest part of the bonding tissue that keeps all members of the body together). It is helpful in preventing blood cholesterol and the creation of blood clots in the vein. Also, this important vitamin helps in reducing the length of the disease period and reducing its effects. Also helps for better absorption of iron and is recommended to those who suffer from anemia.
The vitamin C required for each healthy person is 60 mg per day. If a person receives this vitamin in less than the recommended dosage, they suffer complications such as Bleeding Gums.
The Acerola is rich in vitamin C, which can dispose of poisons from the body. vitamin C in Acerola protects the human against pathogens and inhibits blood clotting. Acerola properties also decrease the risk of heart disorders.
* Prevention and treatment of vitamin C deficiency
* Strengthening of the immune system
* Protection against colds and infections
* Skin protection against premature aging
30 Chewable Tablets – 550 mg
* Acerola (Barbados Cherry) extract
* Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
* Adults, 2-3 tablets a day.
* Children over 2 years old, 1-2 tablets a day.
Ascorbic acid is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and tissue restoration. This vitamin may interfere with some of the oxidation and reduction reactions. Also, it interferes with the metabolism of henylalanine, tyrosine, folic acid, norepinephrine, histamine, iron, some of the enzyme systems, carbohydrate consumption, synthesis of lipids, proteins, and carnitine. And it is necessary for immune system function and prevention of vascular fragility.
* Individuals that have a history of allergic reactions towards Malpighiaceae species or vitamin C.
* Patients with a history of recurrent urinary stone formation (oxalate, urate, and cysteine types).
* Patients who have to take fecal occult blood test.
* Individuals that are on a sodium restricted diet or individuals that are being treated with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period.
* High doses of ascorbic acid cause hemolysis in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiencies.
Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, abdominal cramps, insomnia, sediment in the joints due to gout disease (because of the increase of ascorbic acid), and diarrhea (at doses equal to or higher than 1 g). In high doses, vitamin C might increase the chance of getting kidney stones because there is a possibility of the formation of urate, oxalate, and cysteine stones.
* Concurrent usage of estrogen drugs and contraceptives causes an increase of the therapeutic effects of these drugs and may cause side effects.
* Individuals that are under the treatment with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period, because it decreases the therapeutic effects of drugs such as Warfarin, Lepirudin, and Heparin.
* The concurrent use of Fluphenazine with vitamin C reduces the therapeutic effects of this drug. For patients that are using this drug must consult with their physician.
* High doses of vitamin C should be discontinued gradually.
* The need for ascorbic acid increases in individuals that smoke.
* High doses of ascorbic acid, with the increase of the pH of the small intestine, cause a problem in B12 absorption.
* The need for vitamin C increases in patients with chronic diseases, diseases accompanying fevers, blood vessel disorders, and wound healing.
* High doses of vitamin C consumption increase the absorption of iron.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.