Chamomile Essential Oil
Chamomile is one of the most famous herbs known by humans. This herb has been introduced in all validated pharmacopeia. Chamomile is one of the WHO selected herbs and has many uses, including improving digestive diseases such as antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory bowel, and digestion, colitis and stomach ulcer. As regard to the point that increasing the activity of Helicobacter pylori is one of the most important causes of gastrointestinal tract infections and stomach ulcers, Chamomile improves gastrointestinal tract by controlling the accumulation of this bacterium. The Active ingredients of Chamomile inhibit the production of urease enzymes by preventing it from sticking to gastric epithelial cells and preventing gastric ulcers. It is also antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal, and uses as a gargoyle to improve oral and throat infections. The ingredients in the Chamomile, cause vasodilatation, improve local circulation and provide better hair follicle nutrition and help improve hair growth by creating specific stimulant effects on the skin. Also, Chamomile active ingredients, due to its antioxidant effects, such as neutralizing free radicals, enhance the growth of the hair.
Chamomile Essential Oil Oral Drop
In the world, Chamomile is one of high consumption herbal medicines that is used as analgesics, sedative, and an antioxidant product. Chamomile flowers include Phytosterol, as well as a bitter substance called Anthemique acid. Eczema or intense skin allergy which leads to the itching, burning, and dryness of the skin, can be treated by Chamomile Essential Oil and also it is a natural cure for eczema and acne. Chamomile benefits and Pure Chamomile essential oil benefits have reported, such as chamomile essential oil skin benefits.
The stomach wound has many symptoms, such as the feeling of heartburn between the thoracic and belly button, anorexia, bloating, aching head, nausea, digestion, weight loss, etc. The increases in the secretion of Hydrochloric acid, in the internal mucus of the stomach mainly causes Stomach ulcers are infections. Increasing the hydrochloric acid in the stomach have different reasons such as overeating, the using of heavy foods repeatedly, consuming fast foods, smoking, stomach inflammation, using drugs like aspirin, Broufen, and etc. One of the most important benefits of Chamomile Essential Oil is the treatment of stomach ulcers, and persons how suffering from these problems can use Chamomile Essential Oil.
Chamomile Essential Oil before resting
You can smell a few drops of Chamomile Essential Oil before bedtime. or massage a few drops of it in olive oil and painful areas such as neck, shoulders, etc. You can also produce a thick decoction with Chamomile Essential Oil and add water to the bathwater. 20 minutes lying in this water creates a deep sense of relief.
Studies show that Chamomile Essential Oil has anti-cancer properties. One of the compounds of the Chamomile Essential Oil, called Epinephrine, reduces the rate of proliferation of cancer cells and makes them more vulnerable to drugs. Researchers believe the Chamomile Essential Oil impact on breast cancer is greater.
Some significant benefits of Chamomile Essential Oil for the skin are eczema remover, acne treatment, healing of burns, skin beauty, and skin sanitizer. Chamomile has an anti-allergy property and is helpful in treating eczema, acne treatment, and skin infections control.
* Digestive system anti-inflammation
* Digestive system antiseptic
Dosage form and packaging
Oral Drop 15 ml
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) essential oil
Take 3-5 drops in a glass of water or juice, 3 times a day.
* The consumption of this product should be avoided during pregnancy.
* People sensitive to chamomile, refrain from using this product.
* In the case this product is used as a help to reduce inflammation, preferably use it half an hour before meal.
* Since production of each kilogram of natural essential oils requires processing several hundred kilograms of chamomile plant, hence resulting oil is highly concentrated and aromatic, and using only a few drops of it can help to maintain and to improve your health; but if you wish, you can frequently use, according to your taste.
* Exposure of this product in cold environments, causes to the slower dropping. To revert to its original state, it is sufficient to put it in a warm area again.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.