Cumin Essential Oil
Cumin is used as herbal medicine from ancient times and is used to remove kidney and bladder stones, to improve chronic diarrhea, leprosy, and eye diseases. In traditional medicine, Cumin also has been used in weight reduction compounds which means using it can lead to lipolysis break down by increasing metabolic rate in the body. In a clinical study, the researchers concluded that Cumin had anti-epileptic effects similar to Sibutramine drug. Also, Cumin is a rich source of iron so those who have anemia can be fed with cumin in their diet, which can remedy anemia symptoms, such as fatigue, anxiety and digestive problems. In addition, Cumin inhibits gastric acid secretion and can control gastric ulcer and also using Cumin essential oil for two months reduced insulin resistance so prevents from Diabetes.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Cumin Essential Oil
The largest Cumin consumption in the world is the spices and perfume industries. Cumin Essential Oil contains high amounts of fiber and contributes to reducing appetite and increasing the metabolism of the body to thinness and weight loss. Studies have also shown that high fiber content available in Cumin is beneficial to reduce stomach fat.
It is a great supplement that decreases the fat cells, as well as Cumin, can help to maintain weight. Also, Cumin helps to adjust blood sugar, and increases the sensitivity of the cells to insulin and glucose, so the body responds better to these ingredients. In addition, this oil reduces appetite and decreases carbohydrate intake. So This is a natural and herbal fat loser.
Cumin Essential Oil is extremely beneficial for digestion and relief of digestive organs. The strong Cumin perfume, which is due to a compound called Cuminaldehyde, by stimulating secretion of saliva, facilities the digestion. Also, thymol in it, Stimulates the glands that are responsible for producing acids and enzymes that are necessary to complete the digestion process in the stomach and intestine. Cumin, due to the possession of magnesium and sodium, accelerates the process of digestion and relaxes the stomach pains when consumed locally and with hot water. In addition, Cumin is a good anti-bloating herb.
Weight loss in eight weeks
Cumin Essential Oil not only increases the metabolism of the body but also decreases the appetite. In a study conducted by a University of Medical Sciences on a group of women with a healthy lifestyle, women who included cumin in the diet were able to reduce the fat of their body up to 14.64 % whereas women who had just developed healthy lifestyles were only reduced 4.91 % fat. Also, in another study about the supplementary effect of it on male and female adults, those who received the Cumin Essential Oil supplement had a weight loss in eight weeks more than those who did not receive Cumin supplement.
Cumin Essential Oil is rich in iron. One spoon of Cumin contains 1.4 mg of iron. Iron deficiency is a common deficiency. specifically, iron is vital for children for their growth and also women need iron to regain the blood which has lost during menstruation period.
* Weight loser
Oral Drop 15 ml
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) essential oil
Carvone, Comics aldehyde
Take 3-5 drops in a glass of water or juice, 3 times a day.
* Help To Lose Weight: As one of the factors that increase blood triglycerides is increasing fatty acids and entering to the liver to convert to triglyceride, the active ingredients in cumin essential oil, by decreasing free fatty acids in blood, cause to reduce synthesize of triglyceride.
Active ingredients of cumin herbal cause to increase the cleansing, stimulating and increasing cell surface receptors and catabolism and “LDL” analysis.
* Help to Improve Bloating: Compounds contained in Cumin oral drops, cause to reduce gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasm and prevent bloating.
* If the property of“help to improve bloating” is considered, preferably use it after every meal. The simultaneous use of Fennel Drop can have more effect in this regard.
* Since production of each kilogram of natural essential oils requires processing several hundred kilogramsof cumin plant, hence resulting oil is highly concentrated and aromatic, and using only a few drops of it can help to maintain and to improve your health; but if you wish, you can frequentlyuse, according to your taste.
* Exposure of this product in cold environments, causes to the slower dropping. To revert to its original state, it is sufficient to put it in a warm area again.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.