Because of the temporary instructions and interruption in the post services due to the worldwide problem of Coronavirus: 1- Sending products to the USA, China, Australia, and Italy is canceled. 2- Sending liquid products by post service is banned. 3- Delivery time to other destinations is about 1-3 months.
Anti-depressants, Antiseptics, Aromatic, Booster skin, Anti-oxidant, Relaxing, Sexual enhancer, Wound healing mouth and gums
Aromatic Water – 1000 ml (1 Liter)
* Damask Rose (Rosa damascena) Essential Oil
• Antidepressant: Damask rose oil boosts self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression.
• Antiphlogistic: Damask rose may calm down a patient of high fever by sedating the inflammation. It can also be beneficial in other cases of inflammation caused by microbial infection, ingestion of poisonous materials, indigestion, and dehydration.
• Antiseptic: This is the most fragrant and luxurious way to treat wounds; imagine treating wounds with Oils of Damask rose instead of those ordinary antiseptic lotions.
• Antispasmodic: Damask rose efficiently relieves spasms in the respiratory system and intestines, as well as muscular spasms in various limbs.
• Aphrodisiac: It boosts the libido which is essential for a successful sex life.
• Astringent: It strengthens gums and hair roots, while toning and lifting skin, and contracting muscles, intestines and blood vessels.
• Bactericidal: It is a good bactericide. It can be used in the treatment of typhoid, diarrhea, cholera, food poisoning and other diseases which are caused by bacteria.
• Depurative: Damask rose essential oil purifies the blood by helping in the removal and neutralization of toxins.
Major contributors of Damask Rose are citronellol, citral, carvone, carvacrol, citronellyl acetate, Eugenol, ethanol, farnesol, stearpoten, methyl eugenol, nerol, nonanol, nonanal, phenyl acetaldehyde, phenylmenthyl acetate and phenyl geraniol. Damask rose is the preferred variety because it is the most fragrant species and is believed to be the original red Damask rose with strongest aroma and highest oil content.