Echinacea Extract Syrup (Immunostimulant)
Echinacea is one of the best-selling herbs in the world. Lipophilic Amide compounds, including chicory acid in the Echinacea extract, increase the activity of phagocytosis and thus increase the activity of the immune system. The active ingredients of the Echinacea cause the stimulation of dendritic cells and increase their migration to the lymphatic node and spleen, so improve the immune system activity. Also, Echinacea extract has a strong antiviral effect against respiratory syncytial viruses and human influenza viruses. Extract of this plant prevents influenza viruses from entering the cell and causing infection and spreading it by inhibiting the influenza virus to connect to its receptor. A clinical trial was conducted during 4 months on a large population to compare Echinacea extract in the prevention of common with placebo. Echinacea reduced the total number of cold episodes, cumulated episode days within and pain-killer medicated episodes significantly in contrast with placebo.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The immune system is a protective mechanism in the body. This system defends your body against millions of bacteria, germs, viruses, poisons, and parasites that may attack your body. You may have questions such as “how to boost the immune system” or “what are immunostimulant herbs”. You can find the answers to these questions here.
The crucial issue about the functioning of the immune system is the necessity of strengthening it with rare and nutrient elements. Immune system special cells should be continuously produced, so all the material required in this process should be consumed in the necessary amount by food to strengthen the immune system.
The immune system is a highly complex and sensitive network that extends across the body and includes: bone marrow, calf, liver, lymph nodes, blood cells, and so on. It is a specialized part and a non-specialized part that are interconnected and mutually reinforcing. The mechanism is the primary defense that activates since birth. In this mechanism, Phagocytes cells and lethal cells play a key role. These protective cells activate when viruses or bacteria successfully enter the body. They identify the outside cell or germ cell, destroying it by absorbing the external cell.
We can divide the immune system into two natural and adventitious parts. The inherent immune system is natural protection in the first line of our body to fight infection. The adventitious immune system is the protection that comes in our life, a lifetime.
The adventitious immune system produces antibodies that are essential to eliminate aggressive factors in the body.
Echinacea as an immunostimulant
Echinacea stimulates the body’s non-specific safety and increases the number of white blood cells, so it plays an important role in protecting the body from cold and common diseases. Also, Echinacea has many benefits, and even referred to as an excellent Pain reliever that has the ability to soothe the pain like headaches, measles, sore throat, stomach pain, and tooth pain.
Viruses and bacteria are often present in our body, leading to various diseases, one of the wonderful benefits of Echinacea is fighting against viruses and bacteria. Echinacea extract has strong antiviral properties against viruses type A and B, as well as respiratory infections.
Echinacea extract does not have much effect on cell viruses. This extract can affect the virus during initial contacts with the virus. It means it can affect the virus at the beginning of infection or during transmission to another cell. Therefore, the consumption of Echinacea before or at the beginning of the cold and flu can be the most effective.
Syrup 120 ml
* Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) extract
Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
* The consumption of this product should be avoided during pregnancy.
* It is recommended not to use in children under 12 years old.
* This product in progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, leukosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, infections “HIV” and autoimmune disorders must not be used.
* According to interferethis productwith the immunosuppressants drugs, such as cyclosporine and corticosteroids, it is recommended that individuals who receive these drugs, refrain from using this product.
* People who are allergic to theasteraceae plants, refrain from using this product.
* This product is pure, natural extracts of echinacea plant and in order to maintain its full properties and compliance with consumer health, it is not used any additives and flavorings (such as sugar) in this product. Thus, in the case using it be difficult, it may be used with some other liquid.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.