Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger is traditionally used to treat low appetite, diarrhea, bloating, coughing, muscle cramps and arthritis. This herb is used in traditional Chinese medicine to improve colds and nausea and in traditional medicine in India to improve appetite, indigestion, and inflammation. Ginger compounds such as Galanolactone are serotonin receptor antagonists, which cause the anti-inflammatory properties and vomiting and antispasmodic effects on the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and can reduce nausea and vomiting, especially in pregnant women. Ginger increases blood flow, especially to the sexual organs so is a great natural libido increaser. It is also high in potassium, magnesium, and copper and is a great anti-nausea substance, and has anti-inflammatory effects. Ginger has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, hence the mouthwash of this plant is a good treatment for patients with oral throat and denture stomatitis. It is also high in potassium, magnesium, and copper and is a great anti-nausea substance, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Ginger essential oil
The ginger essential oil is a wonderful ingredient for relieving pain, such as rheumatism and headaches. Because Ginger oil prevent the production of inflammation hormones.
Also, Ginger essential oil contains an ingredient that calls Gingerols. This ingredient affects stomach mucus. For this reason, Ginger oil prevents nausea or vomiting. Pregnant women, people who have surgery and those who are engaged in chemotherapy can use Ginger essential oil to reduce their problems.
according to the findings from scientific studies, Ginger essential oil consumption can improve the nausea of pregnancy, nausea, and vomiting from chemotherapy and travel.
Ginger oil specific compounds such as, Gingerols, which can be effective in treating nausea and vomiting via many mechanisms such as acceleration of stomach discharge and antioxidant function.
The ginger essential oil is rich in B, D and B vitamins, minerals like potassium and calcium, magnesium, copper, and zinc. For this, Ginger oil is a strong energy producer substance. The excess in Ginger essential oil consumption in hot – nature people can undermine sexual power.
Fighting against cancer
The ginger essential oil can fight against cancer. why and how? because Ginger oil contains Gingerols, which It is a powerful antioxidant, preserving cells from the loss of free radicals that cause cancer.
Ginger consumption results in better digestion and fast digestion. The ingredients in the Ginger oil will improve digestive tract performance by putting an effect on your stomach mucus. The results of the study of Indian researchers also show that Ginger stimulates the secretion of various enzymes that facilitate digestion.
Also, Ginger essential oil can deal with diabetes. Researchers showed that with the inclusion of Ginger oil in the diet of diabetics, Glyceride fats can be reduced to lower in the blood. Investigators are still examining Ginger properties to counter diabetes in humans.
Ginger essential oil also can fight against the progress of Alzheimer’s disease as Ginger oil contains antioxidant. Research that conducted in 2001 proved the claim.
* Libido increaser
* Vomiting prevention and treatment
Dosage form and packaging
Oral Drop 15 ml
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) essential oil
Zingiberen and Gingerols
* If this product is used for nausea while traveling, it is recommended to take 3-5 drops half an hour before departure and the same amount during the travelling. If travelling takes long time take the suggested dosage, every 4-5 hours.
* The consumption of this product is also 3-5 drops, 4-5 times a day to improve the nausea of pregnancy.
* If you use this product to enhance sexual abilities, dissolve 3-5 drops before bedtime in a glass of water or juice. The consumption of this product can continue to achieve the desired result.
* If the property of “help to increase libido” is considered, to expedite achievement of the desired result, it is recommended to use Simultaneously Rose, Saffron Oral Drop and Pumpkin Seed Oil.
* Since production of each kilogram of natural essential oils requires processing several hundred kilograms of plant, hence resulting oil is highly concentrated and aromatic, and using only a few drops of it can help to maintain and to improve your health; but if you wish, you can frequently use, according to your taste.
* Exposure of this product in cold environments, causes to the slower dropping. To revert to its original state, it is sufficient to put it in a warm area again.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.