Libidox Tablet (Men Sexual Enhancer)
This product contains Yohimbe Bark which its active ingredient, yohimbine, an alkaloid from the Yohimbe Bark, facilitates and increase blood supply to the male penis tissue and prevent the increase of blood flow in this tissue, improve erection. Yohimbe Bark ingredients increase the natural production of testosterone in the body, which has a significant impact on physical and sexual ability. The fatty acids found in the Saw Palmetto extract, with effect on male hormones and prostate gland, enhance fertility in men and increase the strength and durability of erections during sex. Also, The Asian Ginseng root with the active ingredient of Ginsenoside enhances the production of energy needed for the sexual activity. Also Ginkgo By increasing the flow of blood into the sexual organs, it improves the impotence (due to the lack of concentration and ability of the body to complete and continue to erect). Red Hawthorn in this product improves blood supply to the heart and improves cardiac function and pumping more blood into the sexual organs and helps to create erectile states.
Male enhancment a Viagra alternative
Sexual dysfunction is a condition in which the man cannot have an erection and hence cannot have sex. Although sexual dysfunction in men is a common problem for a couple, it is curable. Sexual dysfunction is seen in many men as incomplete erection or other forms but can remain permanent and chronic. There are cases such as chronic diseases, drugs, depression, excitement, and anxiety which can cause Sexual impotence and Sexual dysfunction that you don’t have to live with it forever. herbal products (Male enhancment) are natural Viagra and can be used for sexual dysfunction treatment.
The doctor’s help is always accessible. After meeting with the kidney surgeon and the urinary tract doctor, which in most cases, he has seen the necessary training in such cases, the necessary advice is in your access. Remember again that sexual dysfunction is successfully treatable. For example, Viagra Products, are a choice.
First, Sexual dysfunction or Sexual impotence should be defined and its differences with premature ejaculation sexual desire reduction. Sexual dysfunction or sexual impotence is the inability to have sex, in spite of the desire to do it. As a result, we can see the difference between having a sexual desire but Sexual dysfunction to do it, with not having sexual desire. In some cases, however, there are both problems, it means the person doesn’t have sexual desire and also can’t have successful sex. So in diagnosis and treatment, these items should be considered.
But premature ejaculation is also a form of sexual disorder that the man experiences sexual satisfaction before the sexual satisfaction of the sex partner. It is sometimes very natural and occurs due to a long avoidance of having sexual relations. Premature ejaculation is a serious problem and it leads to dissatisfaction.
Ginkgo and Ginseng, Viagra alternative
The Ginkgo medicinal plant is a valuable medicinal plant that is used for a variety of medicinal purposes. Also, Ginkgo is a kind of Viagra. Ginkgo is cultivated in order to use seeds and especially leaves. Ginkgo seeds have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. The products of the Ginkgo that are available today, are derived from the leaf. Ginkgo leaves are harvested to provide extracts to be processed. Ginkgo is one of the most important medicinal plants in the world.
Ginseng is used to destroy the effects caused by fatigue and weakness of mental and physical strength. this herb is known as a young plant and is one of the most commonly used cases to address the general weakness of the body and strengthen and increase physical and mental faculties.
Ginseng is mainly protective and preventive and is seldom used as definitive therapy in treating diseases, and increase physical and mental strength, cope with stress, happiness, and longevity if effective and relatively long usage. So Ginseng can be used for sexual dysfunction treatment. Different kinds of Viagra are in the market, but herbal Viagra is more advisable.
* Sexual disability improver in men
* Erection Disorders improver
* Frtility dysfunctions improver
Dosage form and packaging
30 Chewable Tablets – 620 mg
* Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract
* Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract
* Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract
* Red Hawthorn(Crataegus oxyacantha L.) extract
* Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) extract
* Yohimbe Bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe) extract
* Adults, 2-3 tablets a day.
* Children over 2 years old, 1-2 tablets a day.
Ascorbic acid is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and tissue restoration. This vitamin may interfere with some of the oxidation and reduction reactions. Also, it interferes with the metabolism of henylalanine, tyrosine, folic acid, norepinephrine, histamine, iron, some of the enzyme systems, carbohydrate consumption, synthesis of lipids, proteins, and carnitine. And it is necessary for immune system function and prevention of vascular fragility.
* Individuals that have a history of allergic reactions towards Malpighiaceae species or vitamin C.
* Patients with a history of recurrent urinary stone formation (oxalate, urate, and cysteine types).
* Patients who have to take fecal occult blood test.
* Individuals that are on a sodium restricted diet or individuals that are being treated with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period.
* High doses of ascorbic acid cause hemolysis in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiencies.
Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, abdominal cramps, insomnia, sediment in the joints due to gout disease (because of the increase of ascorbic acid), and diarrhea (at doses equal to or higher than 1 g). In high doses, vitamin C might increase the chance of getting kidney stones because there is a possibility of the formation of urate, oxalate, and cysteine stones.
* Concurrent usage of estrogen drugs and contraceptives causes an increase of the therapeutic effects of these drugs and may cause side effects.
* Individuals that are under the treatment with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period, because it decreases the therapeutic effects of drugs such as Warfarin, Lepirudin, and Heparin.
* The concurrent use of Fluphenazine with vitamin C reduces the therapeutic effects of this drug. For patients that are using this drug must consult with their physician.
* High doses of vitamin C should be discontinued gradually.
* The need for ascorbic acid increases in individuals that smoke.
* High doses of ascorbic acid, with the increase of the pH of the small intestine, cause a problem in B12 absorption.
* The need for vitamin C increases in patients with chronic diseases, diseases accompanying fevers, blood vessel disorders, and wound healing.
* High doses of vitamin C consumption increase the absorption of iron.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.