Because of the temporary instructions and interruption in the post services due to the worldwide problem of Coronavirus: 1- Sending products to the USA, China, Australia, and Italy is canceled. 2- Sending liquid products by post service is banned. 3- Delivery time to other destinations is about 1-3 months.
Libidox Tablet (Male enhancement)
This product contains Yohimbe Bark which its an active ingredient, yohimbine is an alkaloid and facilitates and increases blood supply to the male penis tissue. Hence it increases the blood flow in this tissue, improves the erection, and is a Male enhancement. Also, it can be named as a Viagra alternative. Yohimbe Bark ingredients increase the natural production of testosterone in the body, which has a significant impact on physical and sexual ability. But you should use this Male Enhancement regularly. The fatty acids found in the Saw Palmetto extract, with effect on male hormones and prostate gland, enhance fertility in men and increase the strength and durability of erections during sex. Also, The Asian Ginseng root with the active ingredient of Ginsenoside enhances the production of energy needed for sexual activity. Drug manufacturers use this herb in herbal supplements as a Viagra alternative. Also Ginkgo By increasing the flow of blood into the sexual organs, it improves the impotence (due to the lack of concentration and ability of the body to complete and continue to erect). Red Hawthorn in this product improves blood supply to the heart and improves cardiac function and pumping more blood into the sexual organs and helps to create erectile states.
Natural Viagra alternative for Male enhancement
Sexual dysfunction is a condition in which the man cannot have an erection and hence cannot have sex. Although sexual dysfunction in men is a common problem for a couple. Sexual dysfunction is common in many men as incomplete erection or other forms. It can remain permanent and chronic. There are cases such as chronic diseases, drugs, depression, excitement, and anxiety. These can cause Sexual impotence and Sexual dysfunction that you don’t have to live with it forever. it is important to remove sex impotence and increase libido for the people who suffer from impotency. Herbal Male enhancement products are natural Viagra. So can be used for sexual dysfunction treatment.
The doctor’s help is always accessible. After meeting with the kidney surgeon and the urinary tract doctor, in most cases, he has seen the necessary training. in such cases, the necessary advice is in your access. Remember that sexual dysfunction is successfully treatable. For example, Viagra Products or a natural viagra alternative, are a choice for Male enhancement.
First, Sexual dysfunction or Sexual impotence should be defined. It has differences with premature ejaculation sexual desire reduction. Sexual dysfunction or sexual impotence is the inability to have sex, in spite of the desire to do it. As a result, we can see the difference between having a sexual desire but Sexual dysfunction to do it, with not having sexual desire. In some cases, however, there are both problems, it means the person doesn’t have sexual desire and also can’t have successful sex. So in diagnosis and treatment, these items should be considered.
But premature ejaculation is also a form of sexual disorder that the man experiences sexual satisfaction before the sexual satisfaction of the sex partner. It is sometimes very natural and occurs due to a long avoidance of having sexual relations. Premature ejaculation is a serious problem and it leads to dissatisfaction. In this case, Male Enhancement via various methods is necessary.
Ginkgo and Ginseng, natural Viagra alternative for Male enhancement
The Ginkgo medicinal plant is a valuable medicinal plant and uses for a variety of medicinal purposes. Also, Ginkgo is a kind of Viagra and uses as Male enhancement. Ginkgo cultivates in order to use seeds and especially leaves. Ginkgo seeds have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. The products of the Ginkgo that are available, derives from the leaf. Ginkgo leaves mostly harvest to provide an extract from it. Ginkgo is one of the most important medicinal plants in the world.
Ginseng uses to destroy the effects caused by fatigue and weakness of mental and physical strength. This herb is known as a young plant. Also as one of the best sexual dysfunction remedies. It is one of the most commonly used cases to address the general weakness of the body. Also, it strengthens and increases physical and mental faculties.
Ginseng is mainly protective and preventive and can use as definitive therapy in treating diseases. As well as increase physical and mental strength, cope with stress, happiness, and longevity if effective and relatively long usage. So Ginseng uses for sexual dysfunction treatment and is one of the sexual dysfunction remedies. Different kinds of Viagra are in the market, but herbal Viagra is more advisable.
* Sexual disability improver in men
* Erection Disorders improver
* Frtility dysfunctions improver
30 Chewable Tablets – 620 mg
* Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract
* Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract
* Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract
* Red Hawthorn(Crataegus oxyacantha L.) extract
* Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) extract
* Yohimbe Bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe) extract
* Adults, 2-3 tablets a day.
* Children over 2 years old, 1-2 tablets a day.
Ascorbic acid is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and tissue restoration. This vitamin may interfere with some of the oxidation and reduction reactions. Also, it interferes with the metabolism of henylalanine, tyrosine, folic acid, norepinephrine, histamine, iron, some of the enzyme systems, carbohydrate consumption, synthesis of lipids, proteins, and carnitine. And it is necessary for immune system function and prevention of vascular fragility.
* Individuals that have a history of allergic reactions towards Malpighiaceae species or vitamin C.
* Patients with a history of recurrent urinary stone formation (oxalate, urate, and cysteine types).
* Patients who have to take fecal occult blood test.
* Individuals that are on a sodium restricted diet or individuals that are being treated with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period.
* High doses of ascorbic acid cause hemolysis in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiencies.
Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, abdominal cramps, insomnia, sediment in the joints due to gout disease (because of the increase of ascorbic acid), and diarrhea (at doses equal to or higher than 1 g). In high doses, vitamin C might increase the chance of getting kidney stones because there is a possibility of the formation of urate, oxalate, and cysteine stones.
* Concurrent usage of estrogen drugs and contraceptives causes an increase of the therapeutic effects of these drugs and may cause side effects.
* Individuals that are under the treatment with anticoagulant drugs should not receive high doses of vitamin C in a long-term treatment period, because it decreases the therapeutic effects of drugs such as Warfarin, Lepirudin, and Heparin.
* The concurrent use of Fluphenazine with vitamin C reduces the therapeutic effects of this drug. For patients that are using this drug must consult with their physician.
* High doses of vitamin C should be discontinued gradually.
* The need for ascorbic acid increases in individuals that smoke.
* High doses of ascorbic acid, with the increase of the pH of the small intestine, cause a problem in B12 absorption.
* The need for vitamin C increases in patients with chronic diseases, diseases accompanying fevers, blood vessel disorders, and wound healing.
* High doses of vitamin C consumption increase the absorption of iron.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.