Because of the temporary instructions and interruption in the post services due to the worldwide problem of Coronavirus: 1- Sending liquid products by post service is banned. 2- Delivery time to other destinations is about 1-3 months.
Memorex Tablet (Memory Booster)
Flavonoids and Ginkgolides are responsible for the pharmacological effects of this medicine which can be used as a Memory Booster. Flavonoids in Ginko Biloba L. neutralize and deactivate toxic free radicals and Ginkgolides increase the release of catecholamine and other neurotransmitters and stop their breakdown at the nerve endings and increase their efficacy. So, they play an important role in the treatment of nervous system disorders, such as depression and Parkinson’s by inhibiting the activity of Catechol O Methyl Transferase (COMT) and Mono Amine Oxidase (MAO) enzymes. Ginkgolides also have an antagonistic effect on Platelets Activating Factor (PAF), inhibit coagulation of blood and decrease the risk of harmful hypoxia in brain tissue in ischemic and embolic strokes. Furthermore, they slow down the process of nerve destruction in degenerative diseases. So Ginkgo can be used as Memory Booster. Also, Memorex tablet contains Ginkgo extract is one of the best Memory supplements. So Don't forget to use such Memory supplements to avoid memory loss.
Memory supplements, as a choice Memory Booster
We all don’t like to forget various things during our life. Also, we all like to have a strong memory. There ways to boost memory. One way is to choose a proper diet. foods that are Memory Booster can help. We should be aware to consume foods that are necessary for our brain. Herbal Memory supplements are products that by using the natural ingredient, work as a natural Memory Booster. This Herbal supplement is a good example in this regard.
Memory and forgetfulness
It has happened for everyone to forget about work or action. This may be repeated, but this is no reason for Alzheimer ‘s (memory tonic) disease! Alzheimer ‘s is a disease with certain symptoms. Even daily difficulties in managing household expenses and business concerns, and so on, can harm people’s mental abilities. Doing things at the same time, getting up late to do the job, not exercise and not using the right foods can be factors to forget. Consumption of memory tonic supplements is a way of dealing with forgetfulness disorder.
When you sleep eight hours at night, it doesn’t mean you have the proper sleep quality. Scientists suggest that people who spend less time sleeping and deep sleep are faced with mental problems. Good news is sometimes a short nap, even less than six minutes, which can be effective in strengthening your memory.
Alzheimer and Memory loss
As the age increases and your skin wrinkles and your joints get pain, your brain may also show signs of Exhaustion. Alzheimer’s disease is more likely to occur at the age of 65, but mild amnesia is more common than Alzheimer. Therefore, if you need a lot of effort when learning new skills. Even remembering the right word in a certain sentence, don’t afraid. Exercise, wisely choice of food and placement in a strong support network can save your consciousness for a longer period of time. So we should be aware of how to avoid Alzheimer’s and Memory loss. Memory Booster tips are important to be observed.
Why we suffer to forgetfulness disorder
Alzheimer’s and memory disorder disease is likely to occur at the age of more than 65. But mild amnesia is more common than Alzheimer’s. According to researchers, if you feel tired, after a rest, do a full (checkup)test. Any type of disease, such as diabetes, high blood pressure or high blood cholesterol that affects the flow of blood to the brain can cause turmoil of the mind. Thyroid problems, liver, kidney disorders, or even simple urinary infections can cause chaos in mind.
Sometimes you can’t find your keys which is because of a lack of vitamin B12 deficiency. This is the reason for your forgetfulness and memory disorder. You can recover your mind by checking daily consumption levels and using a suitable nutritional supplement that contains B12 as a Memory Booster.
You know that the consumption of alcohol causes confusion of mind. Its consumption can cause forgetfulness in people who abuse it. Some people, especially those who have a history of long-term consumption of alcohol, may never regain their vigilance.
Ginkgo, Natural and memory Memory Booster
Ginkgo has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many years. Today Ginkgo is one of the popular herbal supplements. This herb is widely advertised as a Memory Booster and Ginkgo can help to prevent memory loss and dementia. Consuming Ginkgo and also Ginkgo supplements is a natural way for memory Improvement. This product contains the active ingredient of herbs, especially Ginkgo which can be effective. Memorex Tablet is one of the best natural Memory supplements because it contains Ginko Biloba extract
* Memory booster
* Improve symptoms of cerebral dysfunction (loss of memory, depression, vertigo, tinnitus, headache)
* Antioxidant properties
* Disorders of peripheral vessels (Intermittent claudication)
30 Tablets – 100 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract
Take 1-2 tablets with some water, 3 times a day.
* Antioxidant effects: Flavonoids serve as free-radical scavengers and have been shown to reduce oxidative stress. This mechanism is hypothesized to reduce oxidative cellular damage.
* Vascular effects: Ginkgo has been found to have vasodilatory effects, which have been attributed to stimulation of endothelium-derived relaxing factor (EDRF) and prostacyclin (PGI2) release. Studies have suggested that Ginkgo activate of nitric oxide release, causing vascular relaxation.
* Coagulation effects: Ginkgolides inhibit receptor binding of platelet activating factor (PAF), which may inhibited platelet aggregation. PAF is pro-inflammatory and induces platelet aggregation.
* Neuroprotective properties: Neuroprotective properties have been attributed to inhibition of age-related decline of adrenergic and cholinergic receptors. Ginkgo has been found to increase serotonin levels (may inhibit serotonin uptake), increases muscarinic binding sites, and increases serum levels of acetylcholine and norepinephrine. They slows down the process of nerve destruction in degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
* Pregnant women
* Nursing mothers
* Children less than 12 years old
* People who sensitive to Ginkgo biloba
Mild GI illnesses, headache and allergic reactions to this medicine.
* Possible increase in bleeding, if it is taken concurrently with anticoagulant and antiplatelet drugs.
* Ginko may precipitate seizures in epileptic patients and concomitant use of Ginko and anticonvulsants in patients with epilepsy should be avoided.
* It is recommended to avoid Ginko in patients taking buspirone, especially in combination with other psychotropic medicines.
* Caution is advised if Ginko is taken with insulin, Nonoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), Nicardipine, Nifedipine, NSAIDs, papaverine, SSRIs, Thiazide diuretics.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.