Rosemary Essential Oil
Natural ingredients in Rosemary help to improve the hair growth and eliminate dandruff by creating specific stimulant effects on the skin. Terpenes and terpenes present in Rosemary cause dilatation of the vessels, improve peripheral circulation and provide better hair follicle nutrition. It also reduces hair loss by controlling the hair loss hormone in men. In 2015, Rosemary oil was compared with Minoxidil drug on people with hair loss problem for 6 months. No significant result was achieved for up to 3 months, but after 6 months in both groups, hair growth was well visible. However, in the group treated with Rosemary oil, the effect was more and more stable.
* Prevention of hair loss and eyebrow loss
Drop 30 ml
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil
1,8-cineol (eucalyptol), alpha-pinene, comphene, camphor, bornyl acetate, borneol, linalool, beta-kariofilen, limonene, etc.
* As hair tonic, massage 10-15 drops (men) or 15 to 20 drops (women) on the desired area of the scalp, for 2 minutes at least, twice a day, in the morning and at night.
* As tonic for eyebrows, massage 1-2 drops on each eyebrow for at least 2 minutes, twice a day, in the morning and at night.
* Hair tonic and prevention of hair loss: The terpenes and terpenoids found in rosemary cause dilatation of blood vessels and improvement of topical circulation of blood and thus, better nutrition of hair follicles. Topical application of rosemary essential oil improves blood circulation, which results from its distinct skin stimulating effects. In a double-blind, randomized test with control group, 84 patients with Alopecia areata were studied for the effects of rosemary essential oil. These patients were divided into a test group of 43 and a control group of 41 patients. The test group was given a compound of some essential oils, especially that of rosemary with the oil base being jojoba and grape seed oil, to massage on their scalp once every night for two minutes. The control group was given a mixture of jojoba and grape seed oil only, without rosemary or any other essential oil in it to massage on their scalp once every night for two minutes. The test lasted for 7 months and the effectiveness of the remedy was assessed by studying serial pictures taken from scalps of participants. These pictures were studied by two dermatologists (who were, of course, working distinctly and independently from one another). Each patient’s condition was assessed once at the end of the first three months and again at the end of the 7 months. Improvement was measured using a 6-point scale and computer analysis to locate the proximity of the areas with alopecia. According to the reported results, 19 patients or 44% in the test group and 6 patients or 15% in the control group showed significant improvement (P=0.008). By examining the pictures, the improvement rate in the treatment group was more significant than the control group (P=0.05). Researchers concluded that application of rosemary is an effective and conclusive treatment for Alopecia areata and that treatment with such essential oil is more efficacious than with the carrier oils alone.
* Remedy for Dandruff: Rosemary can prevent early baldness, and combined with borax, it is often used for reducing dandruff. Rosemary is a perfect herb for hair which stimulates the blood circulation of the skin. It removes dandruff and improves the condition and growth of the hair.
* Pregnant women
Allergic response can be expected when this product is applied in amounts higher than that recommended.
* This lotion is not edible.
* Recap the container tightly right after administration and keep away from light, in 15-30 °C.
* Hair loss should stop after about 4 weeks of regular use, and with continued usage growth of new hair should be stimulated. Rosemary also causes the existing fluffy and delicate hair to thicken.
* Most people get used to the smell after a few days of use.
* Keep away from the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes (which may result in burning sensation and tears), first close your eyes and wipe the eyelids and the skin around the eyes using a clean cloth or a piece of cotton wool dabbed with olive oil or sesame oil, then wash the eyes with clean water for at least 15 minutes.
* Avoid washing the scalp for at least 2 hours after applying the lotion, so that the lotion can be adequately absorbed into the skin.
* Avoid pressuring your hair (with straps, barrettes or headbands and etc.), and also avoid using hair dryers.
*In case allergic reactions occur, consult your physician or pharmacist.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.