St John’s Wort Extract Syrup (Ulcers Pains Reliever)
In traditional medicine, St John's Wort is used as a sedative and treatment for digestive disorders. Flavonoids in the St John's Wort root can improve wounds due to its antioxidant effect and reduces the secretion of inflammatory agents. The tannin compounds in this herb, by coating the outer layer of the gastric mucosa, reduce the permeability and increase resistance to gastric secretions. The ingredients in St John's Wort, including Hypericin and Hyperorin, via inhibiting the production of the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme and the production of B4 leukotriene, prevent the degradation of the gastric mucosa and the degeneration of toxic agents. Hypericin contained in the St John's Wort extract inhibits the production of inflammatory agents by immune cells and thereby shows its anti-inflammatory effects. Also, The St John's Wort extract is used to treat burns and inflammation of the muscles and joints, neuralgia and sciatica.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Ulcers Pains Reliever
Hearting the stomach and Intestine is called Stomach Ulcer. Stomach Ulcer occurs if the mucus layer protects the stomach from fluid secreted by the glands of the digestive tract gets thick. Fortunately, the Stomach ulcer remedies can be easily found, but if not referred to the doctor in time, it becomes critical. Stomach Ulcer is usually caused by pain when contacting the stomach acid. However, with the start of the bleeding, blood lessens the effect of stomach acid and relaxes the patient’s normal pain. Choosing a stomach ulcer diet is a better way for stomach ulcer treatment, in spite of using stomach ulcer medication.
Stomach ulcers occur when the digestive tract and stomach acid hits the inner surface of the esophagus, the stomach, or small intestine. The acid creates painful wounds that may bleed.
Both stomach and duodenal ulcers are sometimes coming from peptic ulcers. Other causes of stomach ulcers refer to the Helicobacter pylori bacteria which typically lives in mucus lining and protecting tissues in the inner surface of the stomach and small intestine. Helicobacter pylori often do not make any problems, but sometimes inflammation of the inner layer of the stomach leads to Stomach Ulcer. How it spread? we don’t know, but it is likely to move from person to person by close contact between.
St.John’s wort, as a stomach ulcer remedies
The healing effect of St.John’s wort for the wound can be used in both internal and local consumption. For treating stomach ulcers, can be consumed. This herb is traditionally helpful in Europe for stab wounds. St.John’s wort has soothing nature and St.John’s Wort is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients and hence can relieve pain. St.john’s wort supplement is in access in the market.
Complementary treatment for peptic ulcers
Syrup 120 ml
St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) extract
Take 1 tablespoon, 2 times a day, before breakfast and at night before sleeping.
* The consumption of this product should be avoided during pregnancy.
* Avoid using this product for children less than 12 years old.
* Extremely avoid concomitant use of this product with cyclosporine and tacrolimus drugs, because it may be cause to acute transplant rejection.
* Hypericum perforatum plant cause to induce hepatic cytochrome performance and by increasing the rate of drug metabolism, may reduce blood levels of certain drugs and the lack of therapeutic effect. So if you are taking any drug product, consult your doctor before taking this extract.
Due to possible interactions with drugs used in regional anesthesia and general anesthesia, at least 5 days before surgery, using this product must be discontinued.
* This product is pure, natural extracts of hypericum perforatum plant and in order to maintain its full properties and compliance with consumer health, it is not used any additives and flavorings (such as sugar) in this product. Thus, in the case using it be difficult, it may be used with some other liquid.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.