- You cannot add "Damask Rose Aromatic Water" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Tanacetum Extract (Anti Migraine)
Serotonin receptors play an important role in the physiopathology of a Migraine. Parthenolide in Feverfew is a relative antagonist of serotonin receptors, preventing the binding of serotonin to its receptors and its cause anti-migraine effect. Also sesquiterpenes in the Feverfew extract, especially parthenolide, by inhibiting sulfhydryl groups inside or outside the cell, inhibit serotonin secretion from platelets and prevent platelet aggregation to prevent migraines. In addition, parthenolide helps to improve the disease by decreasing microglia activation by affecting the pre-inflammatory mediators associated with migraine attacks. The use of Feverfew for migraine treatment was assessed in a clinical trial, in comparison with placebo. based on results, treatment with feverfew was associated with a reduction in the mean number and severity of attacks in each two-month period and Feverfew indicated a significant improvement with no serious side-effects.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Migraine medication (migraine headache cures)
Migraine is a headache that can occur as a strike or a pulse in the head. Causing nausea, vomiting, and acute sensibility to light and sound. Migraine attacks can cause severe pain and stay for hours or days. So the person wants to lie and sleep in a quiet and dark place. Migraine headache cures are varied, such as Migraine supplements (migraine medication).
The symptoms of Migraine are different, and maybe one or the combination of symptoms.
Pulsating headache which starts with pain and becomes a pounding in the head and this kind usually increases by moving. It may move from one side to the other, or one part of the head or the whole head may be affected. Most Migraine attacks are associated with headaches. Migraine headaches are usually accompanied by intense pain and headaches. Sometimes it is in the forehead is around the eye or behind the head. But usually, its places on one side of the head. Although in one-third of cases the pain places on both sides of the head.
Some factors that stimulate Migraine attacks are:
Hereditary abnormalities factors: These days, scientists believe that one of the reasons for this disease is hereditary abnormalities factors in certain parts of the brain.
Emotional stresses: One of the most common causes of Migraine headaches is emotional stress.
Some chemicals and preservatives substances in food. Processed foods, salty foods, alcoholic beverages and additives such as nitrate (found in cheese, hot dogs and smoked meats), sodium glutamate (commonly found in cheese), and can stimulate about 30 % migraine diseases.
Caffeine: excessive caffeine consumption or sudden interruption of its consumption can cause Migraine headaches. However, the sudden changes in caffeine levels are worrisome, caffeine is one of the foods for curing Migraine headaches.
Changes in the sleep pattern: in some people, too much sleeping or lack of sleep can be the trigger of this disease.
Physical factors: an intense bodily activity involving sexual contact can trigger Migraine.
Other factors that can cause Migraine are such as, environmental changes, using specific drugs. Including contraceptives and vasodilators tablets and also hormonal changes in women and menstrual periods.
Feverfew and Migraine
For pain relief from Migraine and headaches, you need to use Feverfew regularly. Feverfew extract reduces the number of migraine attacks. Studies show that a mixture of Feverfew and Ginger decreases the number of Migraine attacks up to 82 %.
It is believed that its analgesic properties of Feverfew are derived from a biochemical substance called Parthenolide which presents in Feverfew. This chemical compound prevents the contraction of blood vessels in the head that can cause severe headaches. Studies have shown that Feverfew has a strong influence in reducing the intensity, duration, and frequency of headache, especially Migraine.
Oral drop 30 ml
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) extract
Take 10-20 drops in water or juice 3-4 times a day.
* The consumption of this product should be avoided during pregnancy.
* Avoid concomitant using this product with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID).
* Given that tanacetum prevents platelet aggregation, thus it must be avoided to use this product simultaneously with other antiplatelet drugs (anticoagulant) such as aspirin and dipyridamole.
* If you want to stop treatment or interrupt it,decrease your dose gradually.
* People who are allergic to the asteraceae plants, refrain from using this product.
* This product is pure, natural extracts of tanacetum plant, and in order to maintain its full properties and compliance with consumer health, it is not used any additives and flavorings (such as sugar) in this product. Thus, in the case using it be difficult, it may be used with meal, salad or some liquid.In order to mask its bitter taste, you can drop some drops on a sugar cube directly and then use it.
* The effects of these products will appear 4 to 8 weeks after baseline.
* Store at room temperature (15-30ºC).
* Protect from direct light and heat.
* Keep out of the reach of children.